1 gram gold grain
Buy gold grains per gram. 1 unit is equal to 1 gram of gold granules. This is gold in its purest form and sourced from LBMA accredited refiners. This product is subject to VAT. Please refer to the “Additional Information” tab for more details.
5 - 10 business days delivery
- Buy 10 for €75.27 each and save 0.8%
- Buy 25 for €74.67 each and save 1.6%
- Buy 50 for €74.06 each and save 2.4%
- Buy 100 for €73.46 each and save 3.2%
- Buy 250 for €72.85 each and save 4%
- Buy 500 for €72.25 each and save 4.8%
- Buy 1000 for €71.64 each and save 5.6%
Gold grain is used for casting gold bars. The grains are easy to process and are therefore widely used for jewellery making. Gold grain has the appearance of small golden granules of varying sizes. The purity of these granules is 99,99% (24-carat) gold.
Gold Grains: gold in its purest form
Gold grains, or granules, are formed during the gold refining process. Liquid gold is pumped into cold water resulting in the formation of tiny grains of pure gold. These particles have an organic shape and differ in size. Gold grain is often melted down to produce gold bars and jewellery or it is used for other industrial purposes.
Buy Gold Grains
This product is sold in units of exactly 1 gram of gold grains. The grains are exclusively sourced from a LBMA accredited refiner. You will receive the granules in a transparent plastic sleeve. Please be aware that gold grains are not considered investment gold and this product is therefore subject to VAT. This has already been included in the price.
* The image shown is an example, the actual product may differ. This product is delivered new and directly from the supplier in a plastic cover.
** The weight refers to the weight of the precious metal. The total weight of the product may therefore differ.
*** Prices shown are inclusive of VAT ( if applicable)
|Country of origin||Random|
|Weight of precious metal||1 gram|
|Delivery time||5 - 10 business days delivery|