How to order
You can place your order with us either online or by appoinment in our store.
How to order online
STEP 1: Add products to the shopping cart
Browse the products in our webshop and add the desired items to you order by clicking ADD TO CART. View the contents of your cart by clicking on the image of the shopping cart in the top right of your screen. You will see an overview of your order and can adjust the quantity or remove products from your cart.
STEP 2: Log in or register your account
If you are an existing customer, you can log in with your e-mail and password. If you do not know what your password is, click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD.
Are you a new customer? Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
STEP 3: Choose delivery method
Select how you would like to receive your items, you can choose between insured shipping or pick-up by Click & Collect in our store. Then pay for your purchase by iDeal or urgent bank transfer.
Store purchases by appointment
Purchases in our Amsterdam store are by appointment only, Monday to Friday between 11 AM and 4 PM. Products we have in stock you will be able to take home with you. Products with a delivery time will be ordered for you. You are always required to pay for your order in full by pin or in cash.
To offer you this service and in order to cover processing costs, the following conditions apply for all in-store purchases:
- The minimum purchase amount is 200 Euros.
- There is a surcharge of 2% on top of the product prices in our webshop.
- You must make an appointment in advance informing us of the products you wish to buy, or give us an indication of this.
- You can pay in cash up to the amount of 5,000 Euros.
- Please increase your limit for PIN and bank payments before visiting our store.