Buy platinum bars online
Goudpensioen makes it possible for you to buy platinum bars from manufacturers that have been approved by the London Platinum and Palladium Market (L.P.P.M.). Examples of such approved manufacturers are Heraeus, Umicore and Argor. These platinum bars remain easy to trade on the world market without further inspection. Buying platinum bars is especially interesting for those looking to buy a rare piece of precious metal, or for those in search of an alternative for silver and gold.
- 1 gram Valcambi platinum bar€64.59 As low as €62.17
- 2.5 gram Valcambi platinum bar€139.09 As low as €135.46
- 5 gram Valcambi platinum bar€264.87 As low as €263.66
- 10 gram Valcambi platinum bar€491.03
- 20 gram Valcambi platinum bar€931.24 As low as €923.98
- 1 Troy Ounce Valcambi platinum bar€1,413.15
- 50 gram Valcambi platinum bar€2,213.15 As low as €2,208.31
- 50 gram Platinum Combibar (50 x 1 gram)€2,307.53
- 100 gram platinum bar (LPPM)€4,402.09 As low as €4,353.69
5 - 10 business days delivery
- 500 gram platinum bar (LPPM)
- 1 Kilogram platinum bar (LPPM)
Platinum bars in various weights
Platinum bars are available in various weights. Smaller platinum bars are an excellent choice for new buyers to get a feel of the precious metal and to start building a collection. Larger bars are often chosen by established buyers looking to place a significant amount of capital into a single piece of platinum. Of course it is also possible to buy platinum in a combination of weights, making it easier to trade your platinum in parts at a later date.
What are Good Delivery platinum bars?
The platinum bars produced by L.P.P.M. accredited companies are known as Good Delivery platinum bars. This means these platinum bars have a purity of at least 999.5 and bear the mark of the manufacturer , as well as stamps confirming the weight and purity of the bar. When buying platinum bars, be aware that these are sold inclusive of VAT.