Store in Amsterdam Fast delivery Real-time pricing Secure online payment Big range of products
Toggle Nav

1 Oz Lunar Series I Pig 2007 silver coin

Order your 1 Oz Lunar Series I Pig 2007 silver coin online today. This coin is minted by the Australian Perth Mint in pure silver with a weight of 31.1 grams. More information about this coin can be found by clicking the “Additional Information” tab.

On request

On request

SKU
ZMS1LU1T07

The 1 Oz Lunar Series I Pig 2007 silver coin is a high quality silver coin produced by Perth Mint in Australia. The silver coin is one of the many popular coins produced by the mint as part of the Lunar Series I. This series of coins is minted in honour of the Chinese zodiac, which features 12 different animals. The coin has a purity of 999/1000 and a precious metal weight of troy ounce, equal to 31.1 grams.

Add the 1 Oz Lunar Series I Pig 2007 silver coin to your collection
The year 2007 is known in the Chinese moon calendar as the year of the pig. Those born in the year of the pig are characterised as being sociable as well as able to spend time alone. The year of the pig repeats every twelve years. Are you born in the year of the pig? Why not add this beautiful silver coin to your collection today?

1 Oz Lunar Series I Pig 2007: pure silver coin
The purchase of a Perth Mint coin is not only a wonderful addition to you coin collection; it is also an investment in precious metal. Perth Mint coins are minted in high quality silver, often as limited editions. Buy your Lunar Series I coin directly and securely only in the Goudpensioen web store. Please refer to the tab marked “Additional Information” for details on availability and the expected delivery time for this silver coin.

* The image shown is an example, the product may differ.
** The weight shown relates solely to the weight of the precious metal. The total weight of the product may differ.
*** Prices shown are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).

More Information
VATMarge tarief
Manufacturer The Perth Mint
Country of originAustralia
MetalSilver
Fineness999
Weight of precious metal31.10 gram | 1 Oz
QualityUNC (uncirculated)
Year2007
Mintage87,009
Face valueAU$ 1,-
Diameter (mm)40.5