1/4 Oz Vienna Philharmonic gold coin (various years)
Vienna's world famous philharmonic ochestra was the inspiration for the coin's design. Since its issue in 1989, the Vienna Philharmonic has remained one of the world's most popular investment coins.
- Buy 5 for €445.46 each and save 0.2%
- Buy 10 for €444.46 each and save 0.4%
- Buy 20 for €443.46 each and save 0.7%
- Buy 100 for €442.46 each and save 0.9%
The Vienna Philharmonic is one of Europe's most popular gold coins. Just like the silver variant, the gold Vienna Philharmonic is a best-seller and highly popular with investors and collectors. This Austrian coin was first minted in 1989.
Purest investment coin
The 1/4 Troy ounce gold Vienna Philharmonic coin is issued by the Austrian Mint and minted in the highest purity of 99.99 gold. Between 1989 and 2001, the coin’s nominal value was expressed in schillings. In 2001, after the introduction of the Euro this was changed accordingly, making it the first gold coin to be minted in the Euro currency.
* The image shown is an example, the product may differ. This product is brand new, shipped directly from the manufacturer. You will receive the product per piece in a coin cover.
** The weight shown relates solely to the weight of the precious metal. The total weight of the product may differ.
*** Prices shown are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
|Manufacturer||Münze Österreich AG|
|Country of origin||Austria|
|Weight of precious metal||7.77 gram | 1/4 Oz|
|Face value||€ 10,-|
|Package||Coin cover, multiples of 20 in tube, multiples of 500 in monsterbox|
|Delivery time||In stock|